Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary-10 years together!


Happy 10th anniversary to my dear husband! We have been through many adventures together, moved to many new places and joined some amazing children to our lives. After all we've shared, I have realized that where ever you are, is where I want to be because with you I am home.





Here is an excerpt from a letter written to my Grandma Aldora and my Aunt Sara Ann just after my wedding ceremony.

…..It was a beautiful day. It went by so quickly and was so wonderful, I felt like it was a dream. The ceremony was so special. What an overwhelming sight to see people you love in one room to be a part of the joy that comes from being sealed for all eternity. The reception was more beautiful than I could have ever wanted it to be. We had banana splits and listened to many wonderful friends perform musical numbers including Jon’s band Mighty Mahogany. The wedding activities were certainly wonderful, but the greatest joy is knowing that long after the cake is gone and the festivities are over, the reason for the celebration will never die, because it’s truly eternal.

3 comments:

  1. The best decision I ever made was to marry Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of your wedding are so beautiful! You look exactly the same! What a great couple you guys are. And I love that Derek posted a comment. That really is true love for a husband to comment on the blog! Awesome! I can't wait to see you! Steffani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! Endless blessings and everlasting joy to all of you as you continue the journey together!♥

    ReplyDelete